Sunday, July 11, 2010

ALL ABOUT ME

Hi. My name is Mashayla   Morrison and i am  nine  years old.My birthday is December fourth  two-thousand. I have four brothers and two sisters. It is  fun having  brothers and sisters. It is also fun having  a Mom , a grandpa and a grandma. My favorite subject in school is English,Math,and Reading because i love doing  that kind of school work and it is fun. My favorite song is Justin Bieber (  baby  baby )  Because the song is a good song. My favorite hobby is cooking,reading,and sleeping because it is  what i love to do and its fun doing this stuff. I know sometimes i do bad and very bad stuff but God wi ll change me and i know he will if i just keep praying and i will get   better.I am a sweet little girl and i am  a christian little nine year old girl.

1 comment: