Monday, October 15, 2012

My World

I am now 11 going on 12 . and i am very happy because im growing. i go to judice middle . i am going to be in honor band in school and im in robotics. i have been though a lot to get to where i am now. god has put me though what ive been though to get me here today and im still going though somethings but im going though them for a resonand im happy now and i have more peace i use to want to see my dad and when i use to go to his house i thought i was in a graet place but until god showed me that he had to work on my dad  i didnt want to go any more because i knew he needed to be worked on.i and i dont have to worry about anything but my famliy because god has me  and he will never let me go and no one can change that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment